Pool Amenity Regulations are outlined herein. These have been developed for the safety and enjoyment of all members. Please read them carefully as you have acknowledged that you understand and agree to comply when you enter and sign into the Pool area.
General Pool Hours are 10:00 am to 8:00 pm for both pools with the hours of 9:00 am to 11:00 am being reserved for Seniors at Connors Rd pool. This is also posted on the ML HOA Website: mirrorlakehoa.net under “Pool Rules and Regulations”. During June only, Connors Rd: 8-9:30 am Marlins Swim team and 9:30-11am Senior Swim.
Pool Monitors will require amenity tags and identification for entrance. Resident must sign in with the monitor prior to entering the pool. Individuals assigned as Pool Monitors have authority to enforce all safety and sanitary measures deemed necessary for the proper operation of the pool. They will monitor the compliance policies.
Each household is allowed to have TWO GUESTS. A resident must accompany all guests. More than two guests constitute a “party” and must be registered/pre-approved with the HOA Office. The policy of 2 guests per household refers to the owner of the home, not the children living there. Without adult supervision from a parent, a minor (16-18 years old) may bring one guest to the facility. The minor must have the ML tag and ID.
- WARNING – NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! Swim at your own risk. No solo swimming. Minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring your own disinfectant, wipes, sanitizer to use on any surfaces you encounter. Towels must be used on all loungers and chairs.
- Proper bathing suit attire must be worn: no cutoffs, jeans, g-strings, thongs, etc.
- Shower prior to entering the pool.
- No pets allowed
- Boisterous conduct is not permitted. NO RUNNING, NO DIVING, NO PUSHING, NO FRONT OR BACK FLIPS, NO FOUL LANGUAGE, NO LOUD MUSIC, NO ROUGH PLAY or other acts that would disturb or endanger others. Ball throwing should be done away from others not participating. NO HARD BALLS, WATER GUNS/PUMPS ARE ALLOWED.
- NO GLASS containers are allowed
- Food MAY NOT consumed in the pool or near pool (please sit at table away from pool area). Everyone using the pool is responsible for removing their property and disposing of their refuge in the trash containers.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, Smoking or vaping devices allowed in pool areas and parking lots.
- Do not enter if you have any signs of illness within the last two weeks.
- Children under the age of 3 or not potty trained are required to wear snug “SWIM PANTS” and should be removed from the pool promptly and notify the HOA if an “accident” occurs. Residents may be required to reimburse the HOA for pool treatments if repeated accidents occur. If accident occurs, pool will be closed immediately.
- Pool furniture may be not placed in the pool.
- No swimming allowed during heavy rain or when thunder and lightning can be seen or heard.
Pool Monitor is authorized to remove any persons in violation any of the pool rules and may result in a fine or loss of amenity privileges. The MLCA Board reserves the right to suspend the entire family for an offense by a family member or guest(s). Amenity privileges are suspended if the homeowner is not current in the payment of their annual dues owed to the Association. Amenity tags should not be given to anyone not residing in the home as amenity privileges could be revoked.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Mirror Lake Community Association